The Coalition for School Reform is a group of parents, educators and business and non-profit leaders dedicated to reforming and improving public schools in the LA Unified School District.
We support reform candidates for School Board who:
- Have concrete plans to improve local schools, including reducing the dropout rate.
- Will cut bureaucracy and deliver more dollars to local schools.
- Will fight to make sure Prop 30 dollars are spent as promised, including restoring basic programs like art and PE.
- Will fight for more choices for parents, students and teachers, including public charter schools and innovative alternatives.
- Will work to make sure students have more practical job skills when they graduate.
- Will value the teachers, principals and caring adults who work day-in and day-out in our public schools because they believe in all our children and their potential.